- As the vision of this event is David’s Tent and camping around God’s presence, we encourage you to camp whilst you attend the event, to make the most of being part of the community and be on the land for the duration of the festival.
For those who will be camping, your will need to purchase a one off camping fee of £5 per person, which includes the usage of hot showers, hair-dryers, toilets, and hand-wash facilities. Then all you need is a tent, motor-home, or caravan.
- You can camp on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- The campsite opens on Thursday 29th August at 11am.
- The campsite closes at 11am on Sunday 1st September.
- Camper vans and caravans are welcome, although electricity and water points will not be provided for them.
Last year we were able to offer a lovely pre-assembled tent complete with air mattresses. Unfortunately our supplier is no longer offering that service so we are searching out other avenues. We will keep you posted! In the meantime our suggestion would be to a) find a friend who has a tent and borrow theirs or better yet, invite them to join you and share the fuel costs and the tent or b) keep your eyes open in the charity shops and on Ebay for used tents (there are loads!!).
Camping in a group?
We are in the process of setting up a system of registration for groups that want to camp together. Once we have it all sorted in around May, we will email all registered campers for their group preference so that we can get them pre registered for camp space. In the meantime, watch this space for further information!
(Photographs taken by Jonathan Self; all rights reserved 2012. www.jonathanself.co.uk)